and we win.
The Visión Américas team has entrepreneurial know-how, making us sensitive to the demands of doing business in a hypercompetitive world with presence in Washington D.C., Madrid, Bogotá and Brasilia.
We have unparalleled access to top executives & policy makers at national and local levels in most LATAM countries.
We anticipate stakeholders
scenarios and bring up hidden opportunities.
We have local experienced liaisons and industry experts guided by clients needs and goals.
We identify and analyze key aspects for success and define and implement tactics and strategies.
- Combined Business Development and Political intelligence services in several South and Central American Countries (2019- Today)Laura Monroy2020-01-22T12:43:33-04:00
- Infrastructures projects in Texas and Florida (2018 – today)Laura Monroy2020-01-22T12:19:29-04:00
- Devise and develop an internationalization plan (2018 – today)Laura Monroy2020-01-22T12:19:50-04:00
- Devise and develop a government relationship strategy (2018 – today)Laura Monroy2020-02-20T17:13:08-04:00
- Mediation and negotiation with Central American ruling government (2018 – today)Laura Monroy2020-01-22T12:20:25-04:00
- Satellite connectivity public policy affairs (2018 – today)Michael2020-01-22T12:20:42-04:00
Meet Our Team
Visión Américas Has the breadth of experience and contacts that give clients the competitive edge, whether it requires strong bipartisan contacts and insight into the federal bureaucracy or partners “on the ground” in dozens of foreign countries.
Your Strategic Advisor in the Americas
1909 K Street NW, Suite 330
Washington, DC 20006