- Private gatherings after a forum or conference.
- Expert participants that share specific interests on the subject on display.
- These cannot exceed 15 people.
- One or more agents from the private sector exchange information and opinions with one or more agents of the public sector, and vice versa. The subject matter can be sensitive, confidential or semi confidential, in the interest of both parts, and that could not be discussed in the previous open forum or conference.
- Vision Americas guarantees the enforcement of the Chatham House rules.
- According to the nature of a Data Room, the participants can agree to sign a non disclosure agreement.
Your Strategic Advisor in the Americas
1909 K Street NW, Suite 330
Washington, DC 20006